This was a very long week, it actually seemed to last for-freaking-ever given that it was my first full work week and due to a temporary change of schedule (longer hours at not-so-exciting training sessions).
Anyway, as you know, life is not about me anymore, it is more about our little bundle of joy, and I have to say it was a harsh week for her. Everyday it was harder for her to arrive to the daycare center, I dropped her off on Thursday and she gave me the grip of death as soon as she saw the lady who receives her, it was SO hard to walk out while she was screaming but, one has to do difficult things everyday, that's life.
The only consolation is that the daycare center has webcams so I got to see her throughout the day, here's a little snapshot of my screen
I also saw her kissing a boy but I wasn't quick enough to get the screenshot; but what I really wish to have captured was daddy's face when I told him about it, he just looked at her with this daddy jealousy face and said "don't you be kissing boys, not my little girl".
The webcam was good to realize that Katie is not ready to be with the bigger 12-18 months kids, she was expected to sleep once a day and to eat by herself so after having her coming home starving and exhausted we made the decision to move her with the smaller babies where she is fed by an adult and where she can sleep as she pleases, after all, our goal is to have a happy and healthy baby and not to put a sticker in our car saying "our daughter made the honor roll at daycare".
No comments:
Post a Comment