We had a baby sitter for Katie today, I had heard you can hire older kids but I was never told how young was too young, so we had her niece (my brother's daughter) over and she was pretty good taking care of Katie, here is the proof:
She first took her for a stroll
Afterwards she fed her,
And finally, she gave her a bath before going to bed.
I don't know about her availability but you can certainly give her a call if you need some help at home :)

Hope everything is going OK for you. Any news on your case? Mateo is now 14lbs! He's gained 10oz in 10 days. Gotta love that!
ReplyDeletePhyllis Kern
Wow He's grown so much! I love to see his photos, it does make a difference to have loving parents by your side 24/7!!
ReplyDeleteKatie has grown a lot too, she's a lot heavier, I'm planning on taking her this Friday to the pediatrician for her 11th month healthy baby checkup, I'm curious to know if her weight is normal now. She weights like a ton!!!
The legal process is moving, but not as fast as I might like it to. :(
I'll keep praying so we get to go home SOON!!!