We have had an incredible amount of calls, emails and Facebook comments after breaking the news of Katalina, thank you guys! We are elated to have so many people sharing our happiness and I feel specially blessed because, even though I have not even one blood relative living in the US, I realized how God has blessed me with many great friends, so close to my heart that I can call them sister, brother, momma, uncle or aunt, you guys know who you are. ;)
Now, everybody is asking us, so… what’s going on? This is going on:
Tons of forms check lists and preparations, also we’re finally putting down the floor on her room, it is the first time we try to do laminate and so far looks good, we shall see how it looks at the end, here’s the advance:
On the “fun side” Johana and I went shopping for girly clothes for the first time, OMG! The Cuteness!!! The more little outfits, bows and hats I was seeing the more exciting I was getting that we have a girl! Don’t take me wrong, I would’ve been happy with a boy too, but with a girl you definitely have more fun shopping! We also made a “must have” list, and here’s a question for you hardcore moms and dads, what is in you diaper bag? What can’t you leave your home without?


No comments:
Post a Comment