Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not much to report.

We finally filed our 1-800 yesterday, I know it means nothing to those who are not adopting, but it is a big step closer to Katie, once we get pre-approved we will be able to get visas for daughter and daddy and go to Colombia to become a forever family.

On the other hand, I'm moving strings to get Katie to a pediatrician and most important to get more photos of her.  I'll keep my finger crossed; we would like to have other than the one photo that it is starting to fade from us looking at it.

Since our friends Johana & Wendy are throwing us a baby shower I've been "fantasy shopping" which is also known as creating a "baby registry", and like I said before, there are TONS of cute stuff.
But this one is my favorite item, hands down, it is one of those things a proud member of the Davidson household MUST have.



Here is my question for today, since last time I had a lot of useful feedback from those "hard core" parents:
What should we do to celebrate our last month of childless marriage?


No comments:

Post a Comment