Dear Family and Friends, we are pleased to announce that we have received a referral of a beautiful baby girl.
Her name is Katalina “Katie” Anne Davidson; she was born in Bucaramanga (yes, my hometown) on May 25th, 2009.
We are very excited about it; Paul confessed (as if we didn’t know) that his preference was for a girl and I am just happy to know that she’s healthy and that we will have her with us soon.
There is a mountain of paperwork waiting for us, we have estimated that it would be about two months before we can travel to Colombia to be with her, the bureaucracy from here on is unbelievable, just for example, even though we were assigned as Katie’s parents since December 28th, 2009 we didn’t get the news until today (3 weeks later).
Paperwork and bureaucracy aside, this is a great way to start 2010!!!
Praised be God.
Did I forget something? Oh yeah, here is her photo, the only one we have, more to come after our trip in two months.

What a beauty:) I can't wait to follow along on your journey.
ReplyDelete~Nicole Zuge (a fellow LSS family)