When I started writing this blog
back in 2009 I knew my life was about to change… but I had no idea how
much. I can’t even remember clearly how
it was to be DINKs, our home is now bigger, in fact, it is in a different state
and it is now filled with toys, dirty laundry and laughter. I am very thankful to God for all of his
blessings, especially our two wonderful children.
This week a new change came in,
the big K is here, Katalina started Kindergarten! And just like her, I still
feel like this is only a temporary thing, I haven't finished wrapping my brain
around it. After all, she was just a
little baby in diapers just a blink of an eye ago.
Anyway, here are some of the photos
we took yesterday on her first day and today on her second day of school.
![]() |
| Second Day!!! |
![]() |
| First Day of Kindergarten! 08/06/2014 |
I keep this blog most than
anything for my kids to read when they are older, so here are a few words for
my baby monkey:
Katalina, I am so proud of you,
may God give you the gifts of wisdom and science, enjoy this new stage as it
will be one of the sweetest ones in your life, remember that things are not
easy at first but the more you try the better you get and the easier they
become, and always remember that what you learn is not just for today, it is
not for a test or a grade in a piece of paper is for you to grow and become a
great woman. I love you.
Since my mom "Ita" is right now visiting my brother in Spain, Joseph also had to go to daycare for the first time, and he's adjusting... he cries everyday (as expected) when we leave him and something unexpected is that he cries everyday when we pick him up, it is his way of complaining about being left there, I guess.
We also took a few picks at his daycare, here he is playing with the other kids before he saw me.
Katalina enjoyed seeing the "school for babies" and asked me to take photos around
"One more right here mom" ~Katie
PS. As it usually goes in our
household our black lab has to ruin something… she ate Santa’s cookies, she ate
the Easter bunny’s eggs and so on… so for this occasion she decided to
PHOTOBOMB!















No comments:
Post a Comment