Thursday, August 7, 2014

An Update on Joey

It’s been a long time since I posted… I know, all of my posts start the same way lately, hahaha.
Well, having two kids at home is not so easy, lots of laundry and lots of fun activities going on all the time.

First of all I have to update you on Joey, he's changed quite a bit since my last post, he’s gained a few pounds, he learned to “commando crawl” first and just when we thought he wasn't going to learn to crawl in his knees, he started doing it and now he is the fastest crawling creature in the whole wild west.

Now the challenge is walking:

He started with what we called froggy walk

Then he graduated to a few steps


And he’s now walking many steps in a row

But he is not quite walking yet, but this could change any moment now.

He has adapted quite beautifully to our family, he adores his big sister, and he loves Paul and me as well.
One of my concerns was how was he was going to react to our big noisy dogs, but he really likes them as well.

And he loves playing in the water, either in the tub, the splash pad http://youtu.be/yrxiZmSleso  or at our home pool


He turned 1 year old back in June and since his birthday and Katie's are so close together we celebrated them at the same time with a few friends and my relatives who came from Colombia to visit.
Look at me, said Joe, I'm a pirate!
The siblings
1 year old and 5 years old.
My baby girl is now FIVE! 
My one year old baby!!!

Practicing his walking skills... this was back in June




2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Sorry for my bad English. I´m from Finland and I like to read your news.

    Thank you for the update. Wonderful to hear that you are all right. Although I do not know you, I was worried about when updates will not come any more. I realize that there is a lot to do when you have two small children. We also have two children from Colombia and the country is really important to us. We were with our children on holiday in 2011 in Colombia.
    All the best to you. You also have lovely kids.
    I hope that you will continue to update the blog. Maybe pictures of the journey?

    Lots of greetings from Finland.

    Tuija K











    Hello
    Sorry for my bad English. We are from Finland and I like to read your news.
    thank you for the update. Wonderful to hear that you are all right. Although I do not know you, I was worried about when updates will not come any more I realize that there is a lot to do when you have two small children. We also have two children from Colombia and the country is really important to us. We were with our children on holiday in 2011 in Colombia. All the best to you. You also have lovely kids
    I hope that you will continue to update the blog. Maybe pictures of the journey
    Lots of greetings from Finland.












    Hello
    Sorry for my bad English. We are from Finland and I like to read your news.
    thank you for the update. Wonderful to hear that you are all right. Although I do not know you, I was worried about when updates will not come any more I realize that there is a lot to do when you have two small children. We also have two children from Colombia and the country is really important to us. We were with our children on holiday in 2011 in Colombia. All the best to you. You also have lovely kids
    I hope that you will continue to update the blog. Maybe pictures of the journey
    Lots of greetings from Finland.











    Hello
    Sorry for my bad English. We are from Finland and I like to read your news.
    thank you for the update. Wonderful to hear that you are all right. Although I do not know you, I was worried about when updates will not come any more I realize that there is a lot to do when you have two small children. We also have two children from Colombia and the country is really important to us. We were with our children on holiday in 2011 in Colombia. All the best to you. You also have lovely kids
    I hope that you will continue to update the blog. Maybe pictures of the journey
    Lots of greetings from Finland.




















    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tuija,
      Yes, I am sorry I haven't posted so much... since I hardly ever get a comment I feel like I am posting for myself therefore I don't feel the urge to update the blog, so... thank you for your comment ;)
      This time our time in Colombia was uneventful so that's why I didn't post much but I will pull out the few photos I took and I will post about it.
      Do you keep a blog? If so... can you share the address?
      Take care,

      Delete