Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A birthday, a vacation, and many celebrations...

May is gone but it left us many happy memories, some captured by camera, most captured in our hearts, I promise I'll post about it all but for now I'll just leave a little song that makes me think of my little Katie every time I hear it.
Te daré todo mi tiempo, Y te contradeciré
Te daré de comer, Te diré tu nombre
 
De tu sueño soy vigía, espía de tu bienestar
Yo por ti moriría, como fiera te defendería
 
Vuelo a buscar lombrices, calmar tu hambre me exiges
Mi cachorro, mi pichón, me has robado el corazón
 
Tu presencia angelical ilumina el hogar
Un lucero un imán, nos libra de todo mal
 
Devoción en cuerpo y alma, ciento por ciento mamá
Entrega total vinculo monumental
 
 
I will feed you, I'll call you by name
I'm your dream watchman, spy on your well-being 
I would die for you, I would defend you like a wild beast
I flight to find worms, you require me to calm your hunger
My cub, my chick, you have stolen my heart
Your angelic presence illuminates Home
A star, an amulet, delivering us from evil
Body and soul devotion 100%  Mom
Total submission monumental bond

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little treasure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment