Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Night Stories

I'm in California for the week attending a EE conference, so I've been getting my daily dose of P&K by Skype, which IS NOT enough, I miss the sooo bad!  :( 
Anyway, here is this morning's conversation with Paul, I thought it was pretty funny so I wanted to share, I'm sure you parents out there can relate.


[Paul] Katie woke up around midnight and was wide awake. I brought her to the bed for awhile but she had no interest in going to sleep
She kept talking, and kicking her little legs like "good times."
so I put her in her bed and she cried for a couple minutes and I slept mostly on the chair

[Carolina] Oh so you must be tired!

[Paul] Oh well,
She had the nerve to be pissed off when I woke her up

[Carolina] haha of course, she was still sleepy

She partied hard last night

[Paul] yep

No comments:

Post a Comment