Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bigger Girl, Bigger Fun

There is a kiddies place close by our house and of course we had taken Katie to play, but at the time she couldn't walk yet and she did OK, so we had not been there since until last week, and now that she can walk and understand what's going on she had so much fun (and so did we).  
Here is how it went:
She first played with the trains, another kid tried to take her train away and she yelled "mine!" I gotta admit I was proud of her :)
Then a we played in the bouncy thingy, I don't know who was laughing and screaming louder, if mommy or Katie


Mami mira el caracol! 
Then it was daddy's turn, he took her to the other bouncy areas, but you know dads have to make everything bigger and more extreme, so he talked the lady into letting them slide in the biggest slide in the place, and there they are
Ready, set, GO!
I took many photos of them going down, but this close down was my favorite one, check out daddy's face 
Paul: What the heck was I thinking?

Katie: Let's do it again! 
So we did it again, but this time with mom! yeah!
Here we go!

that was fun! 
Needless to say, that's one of Katie's favorite places now :)

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment