I wrote about Katie and her daddy a couple of months ago, this is a little update.
I’m happy to report that Katie’s relationship with daddy is getting even better, his patience, his care, the fact that he takes her to daycare everyday, the multiple stinky diapers he has changed, the many nights he soothes her to sleep, all the play time, and his determination about staying with her even when she’s crying off the top of her lungs has been paying off.
She now asks me about him when he’s not home, all the sudden she starts calling for him “papa, papa” and when he’s home she looks for him, she’s now aware if he goes to the garage and gives him a big smile every time she sees him.
I’m still her favorite, which I love, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the first place, because I’m sure that the more Katie gets to know this lovely man the more she’ll inevitably fall for him, just like her mommy did four years ago and keeps doing everyday.
I love you baby, I'm so glad you're my daughter's father.
No comments:
Post a Comment