We recently purchased an Ipod and loaded it with our favorite music, a couple of days ago I was listening to music at random while working and I heard an album of my favorite Colombian musician, no it is not Shakira or Juanes, it is Andrea Echeverri and her group Aterciopelados.
This specific album was recorded after she had her first baby, and it is loaded with sweet songs about being a first time mother and how much she loves her little girl, I've always liked this album because of the nice melody but this time it had a totally new meaning for me which made me love it even more.
Of all the songs this one stuck in my head, so here are the lyrics it is called baby blues by Andrea Echeverri
With this blog I'm starting a saga about my favorite Colombian things, this one is not so common, others will be, if you have any suggestion of your personal favorite Colombian thing please put it in the comments.

my favorite colombian things: carolina and katalina.
ReplyDelete