Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Commute = Zero

I've been working from home since I got to Colombia and for the time being before we get Katie... 5 more days... are days longer since the Earthquake in Chile? Because these days have been the longest! 
I have some thoughts about working from home:
#1. I love it, no commute, not having to wake up early.
#2. The lunch is great, my mom and uncle have been spoiling me with their delicious meals :)
#3. I usually work in a cube, with no windows and crazy central air conditioning which gets modified by everybody in the office (too warm, too cold).  Over here the weather is perfect, we just leave the windows open so we get cooled by the fresh breeze, and I have a big window where I get to see my childhood neighborhood, not the fanciest but full of memories that I treasure in my heart.


#4. I think I'm going to rat my co-worker, I've caught him several times sleeping on the job


I wish I could keep working from home from now on... sigh... keep dreaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment