Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Average Wait Time

Today I had a reminder in my calendar called "Average Wait Time".  What does it mean? I averaged the wait time from a database in the "Colombians Adopt Colombians" group and set the date in my calendar... just for the sake of it... I was probably using the best I know “Math” to defeat what I don’t master “Patience”

I'm actually taking it easy these days because of "the Holidays" and also because with one hand immobilized I'm barely able to take care of myself, so I'm kind of glad I'm not running here and there, let alone taking care of “a little one”

Those whom know me well are aware that patience is not my strongest virtue, so I’m taking advice from Ralph Marston on this one:

“The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen.” --Ralph Marston

After all, who can blame me for wanting to see Paul as a dad? I found this poster that sums up how I think he would look like:




P.S. I didn’t have the heart to dismiss my reminder so I snoozed it for 1 week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment