Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Update (Part 1)

I know I haven’t written for the longest time, and for that I apologize to those of you who follow my blog somehow frequently.

February has been an interesting month, our social life spiked this month, as well as our illnesses, all of the members of the Davidson household were sick at some point, the last one to be counted was me, last week I kept battling a stubborn fever, but I won!

I started the month with a trip to California, it wasn’t as fun because I was by myself attending an EE convention that I summarized pretty well with my facebook status: “EE design convention=mostly geeks, lots of non-American accents, great information, inflated egos & personalities of dead birds

I got to visit San Francisco on the last day, and even though I went to the main spots, I didn’t over do it since we have an upcoming way-more-fun trip to San Francisco for Katie’s baptism (will tell you about later)

Here are the best photos I took in SF:
It was Chinese new year's so there were many little girls like this one dressed up all pretty

Me at the bay

Carolina @ the GGBridge

When I arrived home I was happy to see how much Katie’s English vocabulary had improved, how much does she like books now, and how much does she love sharing time with daddy (Note to self: It is good to leave Katie and daddy by themselves every once in a while). She welcomed me with the sweetest baby-on-the-carseat-dance, according to Paul: "she reacted like the girls when they could see the Beatles", of course, I'm her star :o)

A few days after, I got together with my Colombian-MX friends and celebrated Valentine’s, as usual we had lots of fun.

Not my most flattering photo but you can tell for sure that we're having fun!

On Valentine’s, my sweet husband surprised me with flowers and a big balloon at my office, which by the way, are still alive and reminding me every day how much he loves me. Katie came from daycare with little hearts for mom and dad and some cards/gifts from other kids, apparently, we should’ve sent something for the other kids but A. Valentine’s is not a Colombian celebration, therefore I’m not familiar with all of the details B. We just forgot! Oops, sorry.

OK, this post got longer than what I expected so I’ll cut it in two parts.

Hasta la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment