Hi Davidson family:) We are a fellow LSSMN family. We are leaving in a few weeks for Colombia to get our son! I read through your blog a little bit and I have a questions for you if you don't mind. It looks like your daughter was about the same age when you recieved her as our little guy will be-around 10 months. If you have time I would love to hear back from you~ Nicole Zuge niczuge@yahoo.com
Hi Davidson family:)
ReplyDeleteWe are a fellow LSSMN family. We are leaving in a few weeks for Colombia to get our son! I read through your blog a little bit and I have a questions for you if you don't mind. It looks like your daughter was about the same age when you recieved her as our little guy will be-around 10 months. If you have time I would love to hear back from you~
Nicole Zuge
niczuge@yahoo.com