Why? Because Sunday is the day that is OK to do absolutely nothing but relax so once I'm done with Mass I comply with the do-nothing rule, unless there's a party! This past Sunday we celebrated baby Joaquin's first year :)
It was a very sunny and hot day so daddy and Katie decided to hang out in the shadow... I had a perfect photo moment but my camera settings were messed up, so this is what I ended up with :(
They looked so comfortable that I had to join in, so here's the whole Davidson pack, I know Katie looks afraid and we're blaming it on the cameraman (sorry Carlos)
And of course a pinata! which Katie had a shot at trying to break it but her little arms are not strong enough... yet

So after a few children hit the pinata it finally collapsed and Katie and I were there picking up the good candy, here we are with our triumphant faces :)
It was a great day, all of us had a good time, even daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment