Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Day Back At Work

Today was my first day back at work and it went pretty well.  Katie spent the whole day home with grandma Donna and daddy and she didn't cry at all, I called two times and talked to her, she told me about George, blew me a kiss and clapped while I told her how much I love her and how much I was looking forward to be back at home with her.

I was thinking I was going to be sad but I kept busy looking at new projects and catching up with the guys at work, as an odd thing I didn't bring any brag photos of my new baby and the sweetest thing is that some of the guys and gals had our thank you note/photo displayed in their cubes right next to their family photos, I really loved it. Thank you I know you read this blog :)

When I came home Katie received me with a big smile and open arms and from that moment on she didn't let her eye off me, here is proof of it:
After some play/cuddling time we went to a closeby restaurant for dinner where Katie showed her cute chubby arms and legs in her summer outfit and really enjoyed the cookie+ice cream dessert.
Finally, we went to check up the deer in the neighborhood, she had seen a couple deer before when we had taken her biking but today she got to see a good buch! She was very excited so daddy promised we will go to the drive-in zoo this weekend!!! Yay!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment