Today was a great day, we celebrated Paul's first father's day, we got Katie's crib adjusted because now she is a big girl and we want to make sure that she won't crawl out of it and we are celebrating that Colombia has a new elected president, Juan Manuel Santos, the one that mommy voted for and the one who will keep up with the great job that President Uribe has done with our home country, even though we live in the USA part of our heart is and will always be in Colombia since it is there where we were born and were most of our family still lives. So to celebrate, tonight's Katie lullaby was the Colombian National Anthem since mommy was listening to the new president's acceptance speech.
Good night from two happy Colombianas in Texas.

Love this picture!! Tan linda!!
ReplyDeleteCarolina, I'm so happy about Santos! I campaigned for Pastrana as a teen and then for Uribe. I've tried to explain to my husband the different political parties in Colombia. Here is easy, I'm a conservative... Over there is like green party, party of national unity... I had my family promise me that they would vote before they sat all afternoon to watch Brazil's World Cup game. Katie seems happy too!
ReplyDelete